Forms for Employees

If you are an employee of the University of Hamburg, you may use the following application forms for paid leave, official journeys and reimbursement of travel expenses.

Download Forms

Urlaubsantrag (Request for Leave)
Travel notice (for professors)
Travel Request Form (English)
Dienstreiseantrag (Travel Request Form)
Travelling expense claim form
Travel expense claim form [English]